Ejection seat or escape pod

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Ejection seat or escape pod

Postby mab » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 pm

It disturbes me when you have to self-terminate to restart. Surely we can have some escape pods or ejection seats in the future if we have them now. It would be much better and logical to see myself escaping somehow from falling vehicle instead of terminating ms
mab

Re: Ejection seat or escape pod

Postby Deagle » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:19 am

1st: Good suggestion for Distance
2nd: The car is AI and it doesn't have a driver, nor engine. It's all controlled by a computer system in the story.
Deagle

Leaderboard Initials: DTS

Postby ScottHazel » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

You have a point, there are really ways to escape from falling vehicle, I have worked out my own technique hot to do that.I can share with you, but later. It takes a lot of time to write explanation here, I currently write my thesis, as soon as i am done with searching some information and have more free time, I will come back here, maybe tomorrow and write it here. Really, his is more than possible to get away from falling vahicle.
ScottHazel

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby megan704 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 am

I would like to say that is the efficient technology to save pilot's life in a perfect way. As a professional researcher at Assignment Help Online Company, I would like to add few line that is the only technology use in a jet and a plane. I also appreciate you for posting thread on this essential topic.
megan704

Leaderboard Initials: aaa

Return to Feedback