A few suggestions

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

A few suggestions

Postby cheesecake » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey, I love the game! It's a lot of fun, and I've been playing it quite awhile. One recommendation I'd make, though, is keymapping and joystick mapping for better joystick support. I was able to get some controllers and a racing wheel to work with the game through 360 controller emulation, but not everyone may know how to do that, and playing with a racing wheel is a lot of fun in this game.
Other than that, it'd be nice to see more story levels (or just levels in general), but I can't say I have too many complaints with the game. very stylish, fun, great looking; nice work, guys!
cheesecake

Re: A few suggestions

Postby Zoolon » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 pm

I agree that this game needs some more support for more controllers. I have a PS3 controller I can connect to my laptop via Bluetooth. Even though I can connect and play with my Xbox 360 controller just fine, I'd prefer to use a controller that is smaller and fits in my bag (Nitronic Rush on the go!).
Zoolon

Postby Torcht » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 am

Nice, thanks for the comments! We may do something with remappable input down the road, but in the meantime we created a thread to help get other controllers working with the game (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3). If you ever have any ideas, tips, or suggestions for unsupported controllers it would be really helpful if you posted them there.
Torcht

Leaderboard Initials: JLW

Postby BraveDude8 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am

cheesecake wrote:Hey, I love the game! It's a lot of fun, and I've been playing it quite awhile. One recommendation I'd make, though, is keymapping and joystick mapping for better joystick support. I was able to get some controllers and a racing wheel to work with the game through 360 controller emulation, but not everyone may know how to do that, and playing with a racing wheel is a lot of fun in this game.
Other than that, it'd be nice to see more story levels (or just levels in general), but I can't say I have too many complaints with the game. very stylish, fun, great looking; nice work, guys!

DO WANT
I'm in your forums.
Helping your players.
kthxbai
BraveDude8

Postby Siopalo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 am

Well this is a game that is a lot addictive than most of you would think. The levels are so good that you would lose track of the time that you actually has spend on too. I still doubt about compatibility issues.

Check this: outlook problems
Siopalo

Postby Louren Cohen » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:36 am

I really do not have any big suggestions as of now to give. But I approve your suggestion. I think most of us want this to be added with his. It might actually help the gameplay and experience get better.

---------------------------------
LOUREN COHEN
Perioperative Nursing
---------------------------------
Louren Cohen

Postby corbingravely » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Joystick mapping is one issue in this game. I also felt the same thing as you have suggested. If you can put some improvement in keymapping and joystick mapping it would be more mobile homes for sale in mesa az fun. Anyway I am very happy with this game and it is really fun to play.
corbingravely

Leaderboard Initials: KAP

Postby Miha Sherin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am

Most of your suggestion are very good. I did not frankly expect so much of it to be showing up. I am glad to see there are a lot of people who are interested when it comes to such things and is constantly in touch with the forums.

[Miha Sherin] time warner cable tv guide
Miha Sherin

Postby sandymaria » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:12 am

I too like very much to play games. I am also interested to play with racing wheels. But actually I don’t know much about controllers. But from you I understood more about controllers and racing wheels.. Thanks for sharing blogs like this. dish network channel list

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:12 am.
sandymaria

Return to Feedback