Jordan Zunic fires joint-course record round to storm into t

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Jordan Zunic fires joint-course record round to storm into t

Postby makaralove » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 am

Jordan Zunic fires joint-course record round to storm into the lead at Australian PGA Championship

sbobet88888 Jordan Zunic fired a joint-course record round of 64 to take a three-shot lead into the final round of the Australian PGA Championship in Queensland. The Australian was in sumptuous form at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast and it could have been even better had he not bogeyed the 17th and double-bogeyed the sbobet88888 last. Still, thanks to 11 birdies in the first 16 holes he was three shots clear on 17-under, with Cameron Smith on 14-under. "It was a bit of a flash, that round," the unheralded 25-year-old said. "I can't remember it almost because I was just going with the flow. "The way I played all day, it was just really what I know I'm capable of doing, so to actually go out and do that when it's in tournament sbobet88888 mode and on a Saturday afternoon is awesome." Zunic insisted he unconcerned about the way he finished his round with three dropped shots. "I just think of 16 good holes, that's all I see in my mind and that's all I'm sure we'll talk about tonight because I played unbelievable golf for 16 holes," he said. "If you had told me that I was going to have 64 at the start of today, I would have taken it, that's for sure."
makaralove

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to Feedback