Beckham Jr get together to launch Nike Mercurial boot

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Beckham Jr get together to launch Nike Mercurial boot

Postby BoySmile » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 am

Cristiano Ronaldo and Odell Beckham Jr get together to launch Nike Mercurial boot
Two of the biggest stars in their respective sports enjoyed each sbobet 789 other’s company as Cristiano Ronaldo and Odell Beckham Jr teamed up to launch the Nike Mercurial boot on Friday.The pair appeared to be fans of one another as they exchanged signed boots after the advertisement shoot.Real Madrid star Ronaldo posted a picture of the two of them with the boots on Instagram, along with the caption: “Fast meets Fast. Great to meet you brother!”New York Giants wide receiver sbobet 789 Beckahm is known for being a soccer fan and returned the love to Ronaldo with an Instagram post that was captioned: “My brother I couldn’t thank u sbobet 789 enough for this, uve inspired me for years! U showed me luv fam! Thank u.”
BoySmile

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Re: Beckham Jr get together to launch Nike Mercurial boot

Postby Emy154 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:09 am

Wow thats really great to see this post as these two stars are really amazing & youngsters follow them a lot thats the reason why people love to purchase the same sneakers & shoes because they are promoting these sneakers those are the favorite & most loved stars of these days. Have a look at the most latest Gamiss promo code 2018 by Qouponcodes.com. The store has the most exclusive variety in the discounted rates.
Emy154

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Return to Feedback