Fun, but not exactly mind-blowing.

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Re: Fun, but not exactly mind-blowing.

Postby TiagoTiago » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

BraveDude8 wrote:
NekoShell wrote:
Tasgall wrote:So, I decided to fly through a level with no booster and/or wings:

http://youtu.be/0QGG0Ffcz0Q

And so you did. And it was hilariously amazing.

I wonder if the developers programmed it that way intentionally..

Wouldn't be surprised...

I assumed it was just a sideeffect of accuratly modeling the effects of off-center thrusters with enough thrust to turn the car with a decent speed all pointing more or less down.
(new reply notifications don't always reach my inbox, please let me know if you think it has happened)
TiagoTiago

Re: Fun, but not exactly mind-blowing.

Postby BraveDude8 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 am

TiagoTiago wrote:
NekoShell wrote:
Tasgall wrote:So, I decided to fly through a level with no booster and/or wings:

http://youtu.be/0QGG0Ffcz0Q

And so you did. And it was hilariously amazing.

I wonder if the developers programmed it that way intentionally..

I assumed it was just a sideeffect of accuratly modeling the effects of off-center thrusters with enough thrust to turn the car with a decent speed all pointing more or less down.

Who cares? It's AWESOME!
I'm in your forums.
Helping your players.
kthxbai
BraveDude8

New Movie 2018 ''Okja''

Postby vaiybora » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:37 pm

New Movie 2018 ''Okja''

หนังดราม่า ''okja'' The new movie 2017 is considered to be a pig movie of the pig really. Most of the focus is on pigs. And a young pig girl in the heart of South Korea's rural forest. In the era when food on the planet began to lack. There is a story about the evil of capitalism, capitalism and gmo (genetically modified food), as an important mechanism of narrative. It is a new dimension of the movie industry that it is.

When the movie from the streaming service, neflix movie made this movie to show the members. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, I do not know what to do. This is the real future of the movie industry. Wherever you are in the world, watch movies together. The movie will become an accessible medium for all. IMPACT has more impact. The movie is very powerful, from the noise of the Cannes Film Festival. The drama is okja a good movie. I can not give a reward because it's not just a movie that was created for the show. This makes the movie look up.
vaiybora

Previous

Return to Feedback