Nice game!

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Nice game!

Postby Jota914 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 am

Sick game, so awesome and unique, congratulations for the great job, sick OST as well, waiting for more updates!
Jota914

Re: Nice game!

Postby Deagle » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 am

If you liked it, be sure to help the same team make "Distance" a sequel to Nitronic Rush. You can help by either backing up the game here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/185 ... cade-racer or at least sharing it with friends. Team Nitronic now graduated from DigiPen, but 3 members continued Indie, and made their new team "Refract Studious" and as I said, they are working on a successor to Nitronic Rush, and need our help! With a goal of 125,000$, they have 3,000 backers and $113,609 with 3 days left! Be sure to help them if you loved Nitronic Rush and if you can't pay, just share it with your friends! :)
Deagle

Leaderboard Initials: DTS

Postby InsidiousBoot » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 am

I wanted to share the same opinion, awesome game. Definitely will support the spiritual sequel :mrgreen:
InsidiousBoot

Postby walterling » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:51 am

I guess the game is just perfect for those who like alluring and agitated views. Gamification and technological devices in studying topics were written by the best essay writing company this writing season. 2016 has become the year of gamers among writers and editors.
walterling

Leaderboard Initials: TRN

Postby nishgau » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 am

Use the GTA 5 money generator for free and show your abilities to everyone gta 5 cheats and show that you can also do so as others are doing and that too in much better way gta 5 online money cheat. So do visit the website to get access to live gta 5 hack. Its working as itt generates unlimited money and RP for you.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 am.
nishgau

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Return to Feedback