Making the sides of ramps smooth into the ground

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Making the sides of ramps smooth into the ground

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 pm

In the stunt arena, I get tripped up a lot by clipping the edge of a ramp while trying to pass by it perpendicularly. It would be nice if whenever there is a possibility to go across an elevation change perpendicular to its intended direction, the ground would be rounded to make the transition smooth. Here is a paint drawing trying to show what I mean: Image

Re: Making the sides of ramps smooth into the ground

Postby QubicPrograms » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Do you mean in an official map? Or one of your own?
If it is one of your own, there is already a piece that does that.
First non-level-owner to finish Deagle's CORE Filtration (And yes, I'm proud of it!)
QubicPrograms

Leaderboard Initials: QBC

Postby tedeasters » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Do you really mean an official map? I've read about this issue in at least 2 topics. I guess the issues with the Left menu isn't a unique one. The majority of us have seen that. The Volt theme can have 2 sidebars, right? And a multi-level menu has many options.
Ted - tester, editor from proper essay writing students oriented page.
tedeasters

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby Aliyana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 am

In the trick field, I get stumbled up a great deal by cut-out the edge of an incline while attempting to go by it oppositely. It would be pleasant if at whatever point there is a plausibility to go over a height alter opposite to its proposed course, the ground would be adjusted to make the change smooth. Essay Buzz Here is a paint attracting endeavoring to indicate what I mean: Do you truly mean an official guide? I've perused about this issue in no less than 2 themes. I figure the issues with the Left menu isn't an extraordinary one. The larger part of us have seen that. The Volt topic can have 2 sidebars, isn't that so? What's more, a multi-level menu has numerous choices.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 am.
Aliyana

Leaderboard Initials: TRN

Return to Feedback