Add a Restart Level Button

Share your thoughts and feedback on Nitronic Rush. Remember to be constructive.

Add a Restart Level Button

Postby somini » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Exactly What is Says on the Tin. It would really help in the hardcore levels, at least for us noobs.

I've been tinkering around the LUA scripts trying to see if it was any option to change this and I could only found a Reset in Place function, but only in comments. When I tried to map it it totally broke the controls (Thank god for backups).
somini

Re: Add a Restart Level Button

Postby BraveDude8 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am

somini wrote:Exactly What is Says on the Tin. It would really help in the hardcore levels, at least for us noobs.

I've been tinkering around the LUA scripts trying to see if it was any option to change this and I could only found a Reset in Place function, but only in comments. When I tried to map it it totally broke the controls (Thank god for backups).

Yes please, or at least fix it on the no-checkpoint levels, where a failure DOESNT reset the time -_- REALLY annoying for speedrunners...
I'm in your forums.
Helping your players.
kthxbai
BraveDude8

Postby Gikkman » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:38 am

This. Let us bind a key to reset the entire level, and clock. Would be very handy whilst training
Gikkman

Postby mettwirk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:07 am

How to add the restart level button to the app that is called ThunderGame? I downloaded it only 2 days ago and I'm kinda confused about it. There's nothing about the app online, so I checked the forum where students buy dissertation papers and sell such apps, but they don't know what it could be.
mettwirk

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Return to Feedback