sbobet

Discuss off-topic subjects with your Nitronic Rush community.

sbobet

Postby love55 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am

Zidane Announces Release of 'Isco' for all time - want to live forever
Zinedine Zidan, consultant of the Madrid to rebound the news that it is ready to let Isco move out of the club is not true. And confirmed that the players want to play with the team for a lifetime.
Reported from Master's list.El Chiringuito
Claimed that Sedan asked Floriano Perez is looking for a 25-year-old star at the end of the season.
That made the rumors in England followed. Iso was substituted for Gareth. Believe and shoot the second goal for Madrid in the game Levante 2-2 in the first week may have been in the Premier League.
"I believe in my team. I'm one of those people who say something like that, it does not change. I believe in what I do and I want Isco to stay here for the rest of his life, "said Sedan at a pre-game press conference.
"Isco is a very good player. So news reports are lying. And I replied to it to end it. We have 25 players and everyone is important. Maybe I can not play all the time, but I believe in him. "
Madrid is fourth in La Liga this time and will meet with Real. Sociedad on Saturday night. It is a game to warm up before the Champions League final 16 frames to find the Paris Saint Germain on Wednesday.
"I did not give anything before. This Saturday is a very important league game, and we want to keep the points and chase the table heads again. Without thinking of Wednesday's game is an important game for us. "
"The consistency is our problem this season. But bad things happen during the season. We do not know how the season will end, but we still believe we can do a great job. " sbo bz sbobet
love55

Leaderboard Initials: aaa

Return to Off Topic