Ex-Man Utd defender Gary Neville sees funny side of Jose Mou

Discuss off-topic subjects with your Nitronic Rush community.

Ex-Man Utd defender Gary Neville sees funny side of Jose Mou

Postby kema cooll » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Jose Mourinho has added another episode to his ongoing spat with TV pundits, joking that he considered taking off Marcus Rashford at half-time against Liverpool because of comments made by Sky Sports commentator Gary Neville.
www sbobet888 Two first-half goals from Marcus Rashford were enough to defeat Liverpool at Old Trafford on Saturday and the 21-year-old forward relished the occasion against his club’s biggest rivals.
This intensity almost got the better of the England international, however, as he narrowly escaped receiving a second yellow card for a wild challenge on Trent Alexander-Arnold, having already been booked for fouling James Milner.Neville,
who was commentating on the match, thought Rashford should’ve received the second yellow for the challenge on Alexander-Arnold, which prompted Mourinho to make a sarcastic remark about the former United captain’s opinion during a post-match press conference.
“At half-time someone told me Gary Neville was asking for Marcus Rashford to get a red card,” Mourinho told reporters.
“I was scared because I thought the referee was watching and would be influenced by Gary.”
kema cooll

Return to Off Topic