Is technology Works For Increasing Product Sale

Discuss off-topic subjects with your Nitronic Rush community.

Is technology Works For Increasing Product Sale

Postby sthint » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:52 am

Your laptop or computer crashes. It won't start up again. What do you do? Nothing successful. The morning's wasted, the technician comes and explains to you that you have to have a new hard drive, and your afternoon's gone too while you go shopping for a new one.
There are a mil variations of this circumstance. We put ourselves in a precarious position when we rely totally and completely on technology to maintain our productivity systems and execute the responsibilities we set for themselves with them. Technology provides personal productivity steroids; everything's faster. Most of all of us can type faster than we write and using email as a type of daily communication allows us to drastically reduce the amount of disruptive conversations and phone calls we obtain each day. So we learn how to rely on technology, my numbers were so high that when it fails -- and it does -- we can be left speechless when asked the old question, what's the next action?

2 years ago I was in such a position. My task management system was obviously a textual content file stored locally on my computer. A computer that failed with distressing regularity. It wouldn't have mattered if I stored my task management system in a Google Hello; at the time I actually didn't have another computer, nor an iPhone, and anyway, suppose Google Paperwork went down?
We should learn to rely less on technology. And I may mean we should say goodbye to our computers as the hub of the productivity system, but we want redundancy. Redundancy for the machine, and redundancy for the case. free guest posting sites
sthint

Leaderboard Initials: TRN

Re: Is technology Works For Increasing Product Sale

Postby qwer01 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 am

Most of us all can type faster than we write and use email as a form of communication.

ibcbetcenter
qwer01

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby JeoJohn » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:22 am

Nice post.I really liked this post.Well explained the post.Keep it up
JeoJohn

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby shivanshgupta50 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

I really loved this article.We have a similar page that has this information and I believe that your readership would benefit from our blogs.
<a href="www.events.artculturefestival.in/dancer">Famous Indian Classical Dancers
</a>
<a href="www.events.artculturefestival.in/stage-fabricators">Stage Fabricators in Delhi
</a>
<a href="www.events.artculturefestival.in/event/delhi-christmas-affair">Christmas Events in Delhi
</a>
<a href="www.events.artculturefestival.in/music">Upcoming Concerts in Delhi
</a>
<a href="www.artculturefestival.in/collectibles/">Best Art Collectibles in Delhi
</a>

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm.
shivanshgupta50

Return to Off Topic