ssh connection to laptop

Discuss off-topic subjects with your Nitronic Rush community.

ssh connection to laptop

Postby Jessebarker » Wed May 30, 2018 8:45 am

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my laptop to rassberri with just lan cable and without router because i don't have one. so i just configured static ip in both the devices and tried to setup network between them.it appears that network have been establised but when i try to ping(to check whether they are able to communicate or not) my windows laptop from rassberri pie then it is not able to ping but when i ping my rassberri pie from laptop it ping successfully.My real problem is actually that i am not able to ssh from the laptop to rassperri pie through ethernet .the description about pinging i gave just because i thought it will be related to same problem because of which i cannot ssh from laptop to rassberri pie,and that the ping description may help you to find the solution to my problem..please help me to fix my problem,and be able to access my rassberri from laptop?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... p?t=200586
Marketing video production service

Thanks!
Jessebarker

Leaderboard Initials: TRN

Re: ssh connection to laptop

Postby sienawilliam » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 am

Our online dissertation writer will follow all your instructions. They will not miss out a single requirement. Once they are done with drafting your dissertation, they will double check all your requirements. So, connect with us now and strengthen your academic career. Completing coursework plays a vital role in it. This is why 70% of the student population in Australia looks for a solution to their coursework writing problems. And 60% of them end up taking professional coursework help. They should avail help from our MYOB assignment writers. We have been providing MYOB help in Australia, USA and UK for over a decade. We are recognized as the most authentic service provider.
sienawilliam

Return to Off Topic