Arsenal in for “ugly” night vs AC Milan, says Gennaro Gattus

Check in here for the latest announcements for Nitronic Rush.

Arsenal in for “ugly” night vs AC Milan, says Gennaro Gattus

Postby kema cooll » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:07 pm

AC Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso has stated that Arsenal will be in for an “ugly” night ahead of the first leg of their last-16 clash in the Europa League on Thursday.
Arsene Wenger’s side have lost their last four matches in all competitions – the first time they have done so since 2002 – as their miserable campaign continues to get bleaker week by week.
link sbo The Gunners lost 2-1 to 12th-placed Brighton last weekend, were beaten twice in five days by Manchester City, and suffered a shock home defeat to Swedish side Ostersunds in the Europa League – although they won the tie on aggregate.
With Arsenal morale at an all-time low, and amid increasing pressure for Wenger to leave his post, Gattuso stated that his side are ready to see out the tie as messily as possible.
“We’re not Brad Pitt. We have to continue being as ugly as me and my beard, with dark circles under our eyes,” Gattuso told reporters, according to the Mirror.
“I want to clear this up, as I am not a great coach. I’m still in the early days, I’m not a guru of the bench and I’ve achieved nothing yet. At the same time, I am not the person that some seemed to think I was.
“You don’t learn this profession through books, you learn it by getting smashed in the teeth by setbacks. I’ve had some and I will have many more.”
kema cooll

Re: Arsenal in for “ugly” night vs AC Milan, says Gennaro Ga

Postby raz2002 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 am

Arsene is very good..

ทางเข้า sbo
raz2002

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Return to News and Announcements