Riyad Mahrez explains his regrets over failed move to Man Ci

Check in here for the latest announcements for Nitronic Rush.

Riyad Mahrez explains his regrets over failed move to Man Ci

Postby kema cooll » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Riyad Mahrez has expressed his regret at the fall-out following his failed move to Manchester City in the January transfer window.
www sbobet888 The Algerian, who has scored 10 goals in 31 appearances in all competitions this season, thought he was on the verge of leaving Leicester for Manchester City in January.
But when the transfer failed to materialise, Mahrez missed training for over a week and was absent from several matchday squads.
At the time, the 27-year-old “thought it was the best thing to do,” but he has now admitted he regrets the way the situation was handled.
“I was away from here because I needed some time to think, it was a difficult situation,” Mahrez told Sky Sports.
“Manchester City is a good move for everyone but it is the past. It is behind me. If we start talking about this it’s like coming back to the transfer window and now I’m moving forward, trying to give my best for the team.
“You’ll always have regrets but at that time I thought it was the best thing to do.
“It was difficult, I’ve always been in contact with the club. The club handled it very well. When the team-mates and the club were behind me it was OK, it was very easy to come back here.”
kema cooll

Return to News and Announcements