Thierry Henry regularly advising Arsenal striker Alexandre L

Check in here for the latest announcements for Nitronic Rush.

Thierry Henry regularly advising Arsenal striker Alexandre L

Postby kema cooll » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:05 am

Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette has revealed he gets regular advice from club legend Thierry Henry.
pic5678 Signed from French outfit Lyon in the summer for a transfer fee of £46.5 million, Lacazette has had a mixed first season in England with the Gunners.
His maiden Premier League campaign has been blemished by a loss of form and injuries, but the France international has still managed to score 12 goals in 31 games in total, including 10 goals in 27 Premier League games.
However, the last two matches have seen Lacazette score three time – he netted two goals against CSKA Moscow on Thursday evening in the Europa League – and many believe he is slowly rediscovering his form.
A man who never struggled with form while at Arsenal was club legend and all-time top-scorer Thierry Henry, who Lacazette has admitted contacting on a regular basis for help and advice regarding how to adapt to English football.
Speaking with reporters, according to Goal, Lacazette said: “I talked with Thierry when I arrived and I talk with him regularly.
kema cooll

Return to News and Announcements