Nitronic Rush: Commander Update (#4)

Check in here for the latest announcements for Nitronic Rush.

Nitronic Rush: Commander Update (#4)

Postby Torcht » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 am

We just released the 4th update to Nitronic Rush, the Commander Update, which includes 2 new Hardcore levels, 7 new community levels, 45 new announcer phrases, a highly requested new vehicle, and tons of other new features!

Check out the new trailer here: http://youtu.be/dbM8f5W14Yw and let us know what you think!

You can read more about it and download here: http://nitronic-rush.com/2012/06/nitron ... -update-4/

Kyle’s level The Observatory and Jason’s level Nitro Tunnel comprise the 2 new Hardcore levels. The Observatory is heavily based around nature and features almost every obstacle in the game. Nitro Tunnel on the other hand is a nearly 1:1 remake of the grueling Turbo Tunnel level from Battletoads, featuring all of the same obstacles from the original level plus a couple of new hidden features. Both include new music from The Quiggles, with the Nitro Tunnel music being a full remake of the music from Turbo Tunnel.

The community really pulled though in the update and gave us 7 more levels to include. Joining in the fun, Andy (lead level designer) actually created his own level, Kill it with Fire, and included it in the group. Community members Quargzon and Monty also wrote 2 custom music tracks with interactive layers that work within the game. We also requested new ideas for announcer phrases on the Nitronic Rush forum, and 45 of the top phrases were recorded and included.

Finally, The Commander (CMD) is a new vehicle based on the highly requested Back to the Future DeLorean DMC-12, complete with gull wing doors, flux capacitor, and a couple of other interesting features.

To install the update, you’ll need to download the newest version of Nitronic Rush on our download page and run the new installer. As before, your old scores and ghosts should be fine and won’t be deleted. Like the last update, we planned on using a patching system but since we’re pretty indie we decided to avoid possible bugs and packaged a new installer.
Torcht

Leaderboard Initials: JLW

Re: Nitronic Rush: Commander Update (#4)

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

When will you release the 5th update? This game is amazing, I'm mad about it!
(please sorry if I'm so stupid but how can I enable a level or object editor?)

Postby demi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Good games but not so superb that i will gonna crazy for it. :evil:

United Car Care
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
demi

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby Bigindyr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:39 pm

The article has been really helpful.
Bigindyr

Leaderboard Initials: NR

Postby phannson88 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:02 am

When will you release the 5th update? This game is amazing, I'm mad about it!
(please sorry if I'm so stupid but how can I enable a level or object editor?)

ผลบอล
บอลวันนี้
phannson88

Leaderboard Initials: CLU

Return to News and Announcements