Graeme Murty says Rangers hunt for new manager is moving but

Talk about anything and everything related to Nitronic Rush.

Graeme Murty says Rangers hunt for new manager is moving but

Postby makaralove » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm

sbobet.ca Graeme Murty says there has been movement in Rangers' search for a new manager but hinted an appointment might still not be imminent. Murty has been in caretaker charge of first-team affairs at Ibrox since Pedro Caixinha was fired by the Scottish Premiership club at the end of October. More than a month on, a host of names have been linked with the vacancy, with Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes bringing his team to Glasgow on Wednesday after being one candidate to rule himself out of the race to take over. Murty's second spell in sbobet.ca charge started with back-to-back wins but they have since lost their last two games and he says he has to focus on matters on the pitch while the club continues to ponder the all-important decision on finding a manager to lead them long-term. Most recently, betting was suspended on Monday when Alex McLeish was backed into favourite, but he soon said there had been no contact between him Rangers. Murty said: "I've discussed with [director of football] Mark Allen and I've discussed sbobet.ca with [managing director] Stewart Robertson that this process is ongoing. "There has been movement but we're not quite there yet, and I think that to get the next five, six, seven years right, we need to take our time now to get this appointment right. "If we take a little bit more time now to get this appointment right, we actually get the next five years of progress and secure the future of this football club at the top of the league, and that's crucial."
makaralove

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to General Discussion