Neymar Rumour Mill: Speculation mounts that Brazilian will t

Talk about anything and everything related to Nitronic Rush.

Neymar Rumour Mill: Speculation mounts that Brazilian will t

Postby thanloeuth » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:44 pm

NEYMAR isn’t happy at Paris Saint-Germain.
That’s the bombshell report surfacing through European rumour mills, with speculation the Brazilian is unhappy at Paris agent sbobet Saint-Germain, who were bundled out of the Champions League at the hands of Real Madrid. Neymar watched the game injured while recuperating in his home lands.
Despite signing for a dizzying world record sum that changed the face of the transfer market last summer, the rumours will not go away.
Indeed, Zinedine Zidane is doing nothing to quell the hysteria either, with Spanish paper AS splashing his comments on their front page.
Neymar is a very good player. When Madrid bought me for €72m (then £46.6m from Juventus in 2001), it seemed crazy,” he said.
Maybeagent sbobet a player will be worth that (€400m) in 10 years or so, or even before that but he’d fit into any team in the world.”
Those comments came after reports that Neymar’s father has met with Los Blancos officials to scope the possibility of a return to Spain for a price that would shatter even what PSG paid. Spanish football expert Guillem Balague explained on Sky Sports: “We’re going to hear in the next few months, even next season, indicating Neymar wants to leave PSG, from different angles. I believe it comes from the same source - his entourage. I think he’s realised PSG isn’t the place for him, I think he wants to look for a more competitive place to play.” He added: “AS has today said €400m will be the amount quoted to Real if PSG are open to sell - the problem is, they are not open to sell right now anyway. When those figures come up, though, it does mean someone does want to do something about it, and I believe Neymar has realised he is not in the right place to take him to the next level.
Madrid want him, of course, he wants to go, but PSG don’t want to let him go. That’s the gist of it.
agent sbobet
thanloeuth

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to General Discussion