Miguel Cotto promises classic victory in career-ending world

Get technical help, report issues, and help other Nitronic Rush players here.

Miguel Cotto promises classic victory in career-ending world

Postby BoySmile » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Miguel Cotto promises classic victory in career-ending world title fight against Sadam Ali
Miguel Cotto has vowed to produce a classic ทางเข้า sbo performance when he battles Sadam Ali for the WBO super-welterweight belt in his farewell fight.
The four-weight world champion wants to bring a fitting end to his 46-fight career by defeating Ali at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday night.
Cotto has battled some of the biggest names in boxing such as Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, and promised to deliver a final memorable encounter for the fans.
"It's been a pleasure for me to try to entertain you guys for 17 years," said Cotto.
"I have done my best at every opportunity for the benefit of my family. They mean everything to me and I am so proud of them and they are so proud of me.
"On Saturday, I will be the same Miguel you have watched for the last 16 years. I am going to be a warrior ทางเข้า sbo and do my best for the benefit of my family, as always."
Renowned trainer Freddie Roach has overseen Cotto's closing training sessions and insists the 37-year-old has not shown any signs of decline.
"It's a sad moment to say this is our last training camp because I'm going to miss Miguel a lot," said Roach.
"Yesterday in the gym was the best I've ever seen Miguel. Click Here ทางเข้า sbo
"No one talked about retirement in camp. He's in great shape and didn't take anything lightly in camp. He's going to go out on top and you're going to see the best Miguel yet."
BoySmile

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Re: Miguel Cotto promises classic victory in career-ending w

Postby Cannavarojo9 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am

Cannavarojo9

Leaderboard Initials: hsu

Return to Support and Bug Reports