Paul Pogba confident Manchester United can cope with ManCity

Get technical help, report issues, and help other Nitronic Rush players here.

Paul Pogba confident Manchester United can cope with ManCity

Postby BoySmile » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 am

Paul Pogba confident Manchester United can cope with Man City on derby day
Paul Pogba is confident Manchester United can beat Manchester City on sbobet Sunday and end their hopes of setting a new Premier League record.United host City after Liverpool's clash with Everton in a derby day double-header live on Sky Sports, with Pep Guardiola's side able to set a new Premier League record of 14 consecutive victories if they win at Old Trafford.Pogba is unavailable for the clash after his red card against Arsenal last Saturday, with United deciding not to appeal against the three-match domestic ban imposed on the Frenchman.The midfielder says he is still coming to terms with not being able for sbobet selection on Sunday but insists he will do all he can in the build-up to ensure his team-mates come away with three points against the league leaders."I have one hundred per cent complete trust in the team," Pogba said."Even if I'm not there, I will be there giving them energy. There will be a big atmosphere in the stadium. It's a big game, with a big team and big players."These are the games you want to play. Unfortunately I won't be playing but I will be there to help the team mentally.Click Here sbobet
BoySmile

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to Support and Bug Reports