READ FIRST: Submitting Bugs

Get technical help, report issues, and help other Nitronic Rush players here.

Re: READ FIRST: Submitting Bugs

Postby harry56 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 pm

You are a terrible person, Mr. Jordon Developer Sir. I looked at Q.U.B.E. and I liked it, I looked at Deity and I love the look of it, just can't play it(OpenGL 3.3 *grumble*).

gclub
Last edited by harry56 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
harry56

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby john881ASD » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:09 am

john881ASD

New Movie 2017 ''The Boss Baby''

Postby vaiybora » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

หนัง Animation The boss baby animation, comedy, family from dreamworks that brings the story from the book of Marla Fraz in 2010 to adapt the film. Then Baldwin dubbed the main character in the story. It is a small voice, with internal dictatorship. Compatible with the role of baby toddler. Has a temper tantrum The little one was born to be the chief. What is needed is always ready to make.
After seeing the preview of this movie. Some people may have seen Donald Trump as President of the United States, but that is not the way to think (maybe in the form of jokes or something like that). Have one child It happened in Tim's family, a 7-year-old boy, after the boy was born. Tim found out that he was scrounged to lose his interest. In fact, it is natural. But Tim did not understand this. I have a feeling that I want my brother out.
vaiybora

Postby BoySmile » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Man City Pull Out Of Sanchez Race, Chelsea Join In
Pep Guardiola's Manchester City have reportedly ทางเข้า sbo ended their pursuit of Arsenal superstar Alexis Sanchez, but it seems Chelsea have now entered the race for the player's signature.According to The Sun, the Citizens have reportedly pulled out of the deal because they are not happy with the £5 million (R84.8 million) being quoted for the player's agent.City are apparently not prepared to pay more than £20 million (R339 million) for the Chile international, who is in the last six months of his contract, and with the agent fee now coming into play, the deal would be worth about £25 million (R424 million).This latest development has seen Manchester United ทางเข้า sbo become firm favourites to secure the unsettled Arsenal star's services, but there are reports that the Blues are keen on hijacking the deal.Chelsea have struggled for goals this season, and manager Antonio Conte is said to believe the arrival of Sanchez could spark the likes of Eden Hazard and Alvaro Morata back into form.Arsenal will be hoping to get as much as possible for Sanchez to ทางเข้า sbohelp fund their own reinforcements in this window.
BoySmile

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Postby nova62 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:00 am

I like this team very much. The front page is brutal.

ruby888
nova62

Leaderboard Initials: hsu

Previous

Return to Support and Bug Reports