Graphics Bugs Advice

Get technical help, report issues, and help other Nitronic Rush players here.

Re: Graphics Bugs Advice

Postby Stchurdak » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 am

ok

EDIT, did some research and found strong evidence that it is most likely the newest driver (also realized that i did not notice these issues before i updated it), crossing my fingers that rolling back works :)

EDIT #2: IT WORKED :mrgreen:
also as a note, this will affect other games too if not fixed

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (112.19 KiB) Viewed 12855 times
2.png
2.png (245.31 KiB) Viewed 12855 times
1.png
1.png (167.86 KiB) Viewed 12855 times
Stchurdak

Postby Mee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:13 am

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!! I opened an Initiator(a core drone), it is awesome, but i don`t know how can its gun start working! PLEASE!!!! ANSWER!!!!
Mee

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!! I opened an Initiator(a core drone), it is awesome, but i don`t know how can its gun start working! PLEASE!!!! ANSWER!!!!

Postby Stchurdak » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 am

I believe the gun cannot be used by the player. Sorry
Stchurdak

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 am

I have a very minor issue in this game. It runs perfectly, with no glitches or anything, but the refresh rate setting resets itself every time I run the game. My monitor is actually an HDTV capable of mutiple refresh rates in HD video modes and for whatever reason NR defaults to 24Hz and resets itself to that every time I run the game. Everything else is saved properly, like achievents, unlockables and all other options. How can I make NR save, say, a 60Hz refresh rate setting properly?

Postby RobotSnakeMaster » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Nettlebrand wrote:I got the blank screen as well as music playing after a few minutes, but when I searched for the userdata.xml and it wasn't there. Yes, I had show hidden files on.

Same here. :|
RobotSnakeMaster

Postby gamingwithnetbooks » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm having a really hard time running Nitronic Rush on my Gateway LT4004u netbook (go ahead, laugh :D ). The problem isn't the poor framerate (the game does a really good job of dropping quality for my underpowered GMA 3600), but the times when parts of the screen suddenly stop being drawn. It happens most at the beginning or end of a race, but sometimes it happens in the middle, and in the same places each time. I've created a video of the problem:
http://youtu.be/ypJbRiGDYK8
Is this a problem with NR or Intel's graphics driver? Their driver for the GMA 3600 is known for being awful, and I've notified them of the issue.

My specs:
Intel Atom N2600 (dual Hyperthreaded cores at 1.6 GHz)
2 GB DDR3/1600 underclocked by CPU to DDR3/800 (might be CL5, but CPU-Z doesn't show the current timings)
Intel GMA 3600 (PowerVR SGX545-based, 400 MHz)
250 GB HDD (5400 RPM)
Win7 Starter 32-bit
gamingwithnetbooks

Postby electronerd » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 am

As you said, Intel's graphics hardware and software is well known for being crap. In fact, what you think is the game "reducing detail" is just your graphics card lying to the game about its capabilities and then rendering it poorly.
electronerd

Postby gamingwithnetbooks » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

electronerd wrote:As you said, Intel's graphics hardware and software is well known for being crap. In fact, what you think is the game "reducing detail" is just your graphics card lying to the game about its capabilities and then rendering it poorly.

Believe me, Intel's HD Graphics drivers are miles above the GMA 3600's. They won't release any drivers for Win7 x64 or Win8 at all, and the Win7 x86 ones are bad enough as it is. :x My next laptop will be AMD-powered, that's for sure.

I didn't know my GPU was capable of lying to a game. I wish it could do that in other games... :|
gamingwithnetbooks

Postby QubicPrograms » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 pm

It almost looks like it can't render the start and end gates, as it is (relatively) fine when neither of those is on screen...
You weren't kidding about reduced graphics...
First non-level-owner to finish Deagle's CORE Filtration (And yes, I'm proud of it!)
QubicPrograms

Leaderboard Initials: QBC

PreviousNext

Return to Support and Bug Reports