Car Recolor

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Re: Car Recolor

Postby lourencohen » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 am

I just don’t like to recolor my car at all. I like it to look in the stock color. I just like to upgrade the interior stuff. So that way I can be attached to my car.

-----------------------------------
LOUREN COHEN
outlook problems
-----------------------------------
lourencohen

Postby bethmcclure » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 am

Monty wrote:Does changing the "triangleedges" files alter the way that the vehicle segments load when starting the level?

Can you change the color of, or refresh a steering wheel? The one I want to do is a 69 rim blow. If so with what and will it hold up?
Thanks Monty

Beth McClure
expat advice
bethmcclure

Postby crokobos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:06 am

Fliptocat wrote:This isn't much, but I haven't seen anything else of the sort so I figured I'd post it. I recolored the Interceptor so it's now white, with yellow lines on it.
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?n97c1c9z188yr8z
And I also noticed when I was looking through the files that you've placed another car in there (Intimidator). When are you planning to implement it? Or I am just an idiot and can't figure out how it's unlocked?

EDIT: Ah, I forgot to say where to put the file. It belongs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Digipen\Nitronic Rush\Objects
If you're running a 32-bit OS then it'll just be program files without the (x86). And make sure to back up your current Car.xml unless you want it stuck like this.

please refresh the download link?? it is deleted somehow
crokobos

Leaderboard Initials: RUN

Postby crokobos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:44 am

maxi0614 wrote:The link is dead :( I want this skin so badly! Can you (or somebody else that downloaded it) Please post a new download link, then I would be super happy, since there is almost no skins for the game :)

EDIT: Sorry for posting a year after last post, but i started playing this game a week ago and really want the skin :)

I feel the same, I started on this forum yesterday...
crokobos

Postby crokobos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 am

maxi0614 wrote:The link is dead :( I want this skin so badly! Can you (or somebody else that downloaded it) Please post a new download link, then I would be super happy, since there is almost no skins for the game :)

EDIT: Sorry for posting a year after last post, but i started playing this game a week ago and really want the skin :)

and I found another fun skin btw;
somewhere on this forum is a colorfull one. but I couldnt get to get this forum to get it uploadet :x
crokobos

Previous

Return to Share with the Community