Tiny birds and fishes in a lost wallet

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Tiny birds and fishes in a lost wallet

Postby JoeClark » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:51 am

I’m walking down the streets of a city I don’t know, but appears to be living in in the dream. I think it’s after some kind of party. It’s the end of the school year, in the evening, it’s night but there is lights and people outside. The air is warm. (I’m not of school age anymore but in the dream, it’s unclear if I’m me or a student). Close to a school or university, I find a pencil case on the pavement. It’s long and large, pink and shiny but in a classy, mature way, more like a mix between wallet/pencil case. I think it must belong to a girl who lost it on the last day of school. I open it carefully and go through her stuff to try and find who she is, so I can return it to her. I find a lot of small things that give me information about the kind of person she is, but I don’t remember that part clearly. It’s a bit like I’m searching through the personality of this unknown girl, who I feel in the dream is very different from me, kind of better than me in a way, but I can relate to her and feel empathy for her. I don’t know why, in the dream I feel that she must be sad to have lost this, that it’s a really serious loss that causes me anxiety.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://www.dreamviews.com/dream-interpr ... allet.html

Video ad
JoeClark

Return to Share with the Community