Rafael Nadal set to play in Abu Dhabi before Brisbane Intern

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Rafael Nadal set to play in Abu Dhabi before Brisbane Intern

Postby makaralove » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Rafael Nadal set to play in Abu Dhabi before Brisbane International tournament

สโบเบ็ต World No 1 Rafael Nadal is targeting the Abu Dhabi exhibition event as his comeback after a knee injury which ended his ATP Finals hopes in November.The Spaniard, whose season สโบเบ็ต was ended by injury at the year-end tournament at London's O2, insists he is already focused on the start of a new tennis campaign.After recuperating, the 31-year-old is back in training and targeting the tournament in the United Arab Emirates, which starts on Thursday, December 28 for his comeback.

Nadal, who won two Grand Slams, claiming his 10th French Open and his third US Open in 2017, as well as ending the year as No 1, hopes to be fit and ready for the Brisbane International before the start of the Australian Open in Melbourne."It's true that I finished with an injury, so I've taken a bit of time to recover well," said the 31-year-old. "That's สโบเบ็ต why I've taken a couple of weeks off and I did my treatment and I need to start again, as I said before, slow. So, that's my goal: try to be ready for the beginning (of the season)."I am going to try to play in Abu Dhabi and Brisbane before Australia, so that will be the ideal situation. And let's try to make that happen."
makaralove

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to Share with the Community