sbobet

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

sbobet

Postby love55 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:54 am

36 years old!Jose Mourinho,
manager of Manchester United, said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was in the final curve of the highest level of football. sbobet
The 36-year-old Swede recovered from a knee injury last season. By this season, the field has helped the agency to seven matches together.
However The Spaniard has just started two shots and scored one goal. It is expected that the 2017/18 season will be his last season with the "Red Devils"
"I was the manager of his team when he was 29 years old and traded to Inter Milan, we could not stop. For the players. Time is very meaningful.
"I know this is good. He knows that in the highest level. He came to the final part of his career. But with his dream, passion and fierceness, he is closing his football career with Manchester. United at the highest level. sbobet
"And with the words he says all the time. It is beneficial to me. It's a benefit to my team, which I think he does.
"He just had to feel good about his knee. With his condition I think he did.
"With leadership in the dressing room. Leadership in the field The quality of the players. I think he can do it. sbobet
He deserves that and I'm here to try and help him succeed.
love55

Leaderboard Initials: aaa

Return to Share with the Community