sbobet

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

sbobet

Postby love55 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:51 am

I do not know what to do.
Even Tiago Silva, the captain of the Paris Saint Germain team, is not sure whether his compatriot Neymar will betray his betrayal to play for Real Madrid.
The Brazilian superstar has become the most expensive player in the world, with 222 million euros and 28 impressive goals from 27 games. But there is a lot of rumors that may move back. Liga season after the season.
For this reason, Silva admits he is apprehensive that Naymar will endure the temptation. "White King" is very much.
"I do not know what will happen next day. I have not talked to Neymar yet. " Milan confesses to the news agency Chanel
"We know sometimes the media likes to release the news and many of the news are not real. But it is true. I can not say anything. "
"I just hope he stays with us. He just came and he still has a lot to do for us. " sbobet88888
love55

Leaderboard Initials: aaa

Re: sbobet

Postby mozav007 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:18 pm

We know sometimes the media likes to release the news and many of the news are not real. But it is true.

คาสิิโนออนไลน์
mozav007

Leaderboard Initials: hsu

Return to Share with the Community