England women's boss Phil Neville says his side do not fear

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

England women's boss Phil Neville says his side do not fear

Postby thanloeuth » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am

as they look to win the SheBelieves Cup for the first time.
England can win the tournament if they gain at least a draw against the world champions on Thursday.sbobet มือ ถือ
Neville's side beat France 4-1 last Thursday and then came from behind to draw 2-2 with Germany on Sunday in the four-team round-robin competition. I want to cause them problems, that's our gameplan," Neville told BBC Sport.
Hosts the USA are second behind England on goal difference after a 1-0 win over Germany and a 1-1 draw with France.
Former Manchester United, Everton and England defender Neville says an increase in American players joining the Women's Super sbobet มือ ถือ League, and English players going the other way, has levelled the playing field.
Our players realise they are at the same level, and that fear factor is drifting," he added.
I noticed it when I left Manchester United and went to Everton, the aura of playing against (Ryan) Giggs, (Roy) Keane and (Paul) Scholes - my initial reaction was 'they're just human beings', and at times they have the same insecurities as anybody in life. When you play with these players that are supposed to be the best in the world and train with them day in, day out, you realise that they are human beings." sbobet มือ ถือ
thanloeuth

Leaderboard Initials: Rus

Return to Share with the Community