Griezmann: I try to respond to fans' affection with goals, a

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Griezmann: I try to respond to fans' affection with goals, a

Postby kongpheara » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Diego Simeone has been left overjoyed by the performances of his team in February, Antoine Griezmann has been integral to this run of form and has outlined how he tries to respond to fan affection with goals, assists and effort.This comes after a period of time when the relationship between the former Real Sociedad forward and Los Colchoneros' supporters wasn't so positive, they felt he attempted to engineer a move to Manchester United in the summer ลิ้ ง sbo and Griezmann himself was left infuriated by their criticism of him.The hatchet has since been buried, with the forward being awarded the Mahou Player of the Month award for February, an award which was voted for by fans on social media."I have the support of the fans, I try to respond to that affection with goals, assists and effort," he explained in an interview celebrating the award."Winning this award indicates that you're doing well."February was ลิ้ ง sbo a fantastic month, the team didn't accept defeat and we played fine football."Los Rojiblancos' fine run of form propelled them back into the LaLiga title race, although defeat to Barcelona at the Camp Nou has left them eight points adrift. Griezmann though hasn't yet given up hope."We now have 12 finals left," he admitted. "We'll try and win every single match that we have left."Then we'll see where we are at the end of the season."2017/18 has been a season of mixed fortunes for Atleti, both on and off the pitch, moving into the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano has overshadowed much of what has happened domestically, though the French international believes the new stadium has been fantastic for the team."We're very confident and looking forward to hosting Celta Vigo on Sunday," he confirmed."At our stadium with our fans, they will want to see us win and encourage us to play well. We'll work incredibly hard to get the three points." ลิ้ ง sbo
kongpheara

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Return to Share with the Community