Fix the bloom bug in update #3!

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Fix the bloom bug in update #3!

Postby Ciastex » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 am

I played around with developer keys, and noticed some goodies for screenshots etc... But this isn't good topic for it.
I discovered (while throwing my keyboard on the desk after failing a Gladiator for 'n' time - like Alfred Nobel and his TNT! lol) a key that turns off bloom completely.

Here are the steps:
1. Enable developer keys if you haven't already.
2. Turn off bloom in settings of game.
3. Press '9' key (not on numpad, but above letters).

Here's the bloom turned off!

BTW, try to find out other devkeys, some of them (like pause key) can be great for screenshots!
You've successfully read this sentence.
Ciastex

Re: Fix the bloom bug in update #3!

Postby bredd » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi, Good post and information you shared to fix bug bloom . Best essay writing service online now available in Australia here au.edubirdie.com provides high-quality essay help online where our experts are ready to assist in any writing task.
bredd

Leaderboard Initials: CLU

allassignmenthelp reviews

Postby james7595 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:50 pm

It is nice to read such high-quality content. It is a good article that discusses the topic at hand quite well. I am looking forward to read more articles from your site. Keep up the good work. Our assignment help experts could address students' academic topics quite well. Thus, they can opt for our service if they have difficulty in writing the academic task.
Assignment help
james7595

Postby niya » Fri May 18, 2018 7:59 am

Bloom bug is really disturbance and this can be turn off. But most of them don't know about it. This article is well discribed about it. This article is much helpful for me to know about how to turn of this bloom bug. Continue sharing more informative articles like this. hp printer not printing anything
niya

Postby jamesstephens » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Ireland Assignment Help offers the Do My Homework Services by skilled assignment writers who cater quality writing help services without missing the deadlines.
jamesstephens

Postby alexispeeterson » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:10 am

Those students who are searching for assignment help services in USA can contact with our experts. We are best services providers over the country. Our experts are available round the clock, students can contact them at any time.
alexispeeterson

Postby jenniferlee » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:50 am

There comes a time when students in UK have to submit an essay paper in an hour or two. Many students feel nervous at this stage and find it impossible to submit a perfect essay on time. Since every minute counts, some students prefer to go for UK essay writing help. They feel that such professional assistance can enable them to submit a qualitative essay faster.

Reasons to avail essay help rapidly

There are numerous students who rapidly need mba admission essay and preferably from a reputed company. Such instant need occurs when the students need to write an essay within a fixed amount of time.

Here are the reasons behind many students availing online essay assistance rapidly:
• Facing the one-hour essay
• Confusing essay topic
• Deadline pressure
• Weak essay writing skills

These are some compelling reasons due to which many students prefer to avail essay help online services from reputed UK-based companies. The service writers hired by such brands always ensure to deliver qualitative essay material right within the deadline. The students even seek for a uk nursing essay writing that provides the services at extremely cheap prices. They always want a combination of top quality essay services at extremely low or reasonable prices.
I am an essay help expert and freelance writer, currently associated with Myessayhelp.co.uk. Now provides essential guidance on custom essay writing through articles and blogs.
jenniferlee

Leaderboard Initials: AAA

Postby andrewsymond » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Get SIM university assignment help from no. 1 assignment help providing company of singapore and submit best assignment in college for getting higher grades in academics at very nominal rate .
andrewsymond

Take My STATA Homework

Postby Melodiec Bredahu » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 am

I Appreciate This Work Amazing Post For Us I Like It.
Pay Me To Do STATA Assignment
Melodiec Bredahu

Do My VB Homework

Postby VictorBaily » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 am

Hi Buddy, Your Blog' S Design Is Simple And Clean And I Like It. Your Blog Posts About Online Dissertation Help Are Superb. Please Keep Them Coming. Greets!!
Do My VB Homework
VictorBaily

Next

Return to Share with the Community