Speedruns and Highest Scores

Share gameplay videos, high scores, custom levels, etc. with the Nitronic Rush community!

Re: Speedruns and Highest Scores

Postby Vulzi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:14 am

Skirmisher wrote:You can axe a bunch of seconds by driving on the laser grid below the level in End to a Violent Heart. Other than that, good job!

Hey, thanks for the compliment :D
I'm not sure exactly how i can drive on the laser grid, do you have a video to show me how? I've fiddled around a bit but it's still not clear for me.

Also, WORLD RECORD Hardcore Levels!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Levels

Old World Record : 13:39.54
New Record : 13:30.00
Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVcSxnJHL0Q
I've made quite a lot of mistakes though, but i'm really happy about it still!

--------------------------------------------------------
Vulzi

Leaderboard Initials: VIK

Postby Skirmisher » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Vulzi wrote:
Skirmisher wrote:You can axe a bunch of seconds by driving on the laser grid below the level in End to a Violent Heart. Other than that, good job!

Hey, thanks for the compliment :D
I'm not sure exactly how i can drive on the laser grid, do you have a video to show me how? I've fiddled around a bit but it's still not clear for me.

The trick is to line it up so the wheels touch the grid, but not the car itself. Here is one example I have of the technique in action.
Skirmisher

Leaderboard Initials: SKR

Postby Vulzi » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:10 am

Skirmisher wrote:Here is one example I have of the technique in action.

Thanks for the tip, i might start practising this, i'm still planning on improving Story and Harcore. Probably next time i'll be able to stream. I'll probably also start doing races now i'm confident in myself :)

Edit : GOD DAMNIT, WR has been taken by Crehl with a whopping 13:14.18 yesterday.
Imma start working on taking it back tonight :D
Vulzi

Leaderboard Initials: VIK

Postby Californ1a » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Definitely do races! And come to #nrush more often :P
Californ1a

Leaderboard Initials: CAL

Postby Skirmisher » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Wait wait wait, there's an IRC channel floating around somewhere? HOW HAVE I NOT BEEN INFORMED OF THIS
Skirmisher

Leaderboard Initials: SKR

Postby Crehl » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Hey all - figured I may as well make an account and start posting.

Link to the hardcore levels 13:14.18 - http://www.twitch.tv/crehl/c/3162625
Still far from optimal and I wouldn't be surprised to see a 12:45 before too long. This is only considering the default interceptor; I'm not so interested in the van (or any of the other vehicles, for that matter).

For Skirmisher and anyone else interested, there's an IRC channel me, Cali, and a few others have been using for a little while:

Channel: #nrush
Server: irc.speedrunslive.com

I have no idea how many people here are familiar with it, but SpeedRunsLive (SRL) is what we've been using to do races (and you can see the results of those here) - figured it was worth mentioning :)
Crehl

Leaderboard Initials: CRE

Postby Californ1a » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 am

Yeah, we just recently got a pretty good speedrunning community built up for nrush over on SRL. You should come join, none of us are using the van and it seems like you've gotten WR IL times for almost all the story mode with the van so you could probably beat the WR RTA if you tried it a few times. Crehl also made a patcher to make the game to use an unofficial server just for us on SRL, which has been really helpful since the official ones were extremely slow. We can all compare our IL times now without worrying about anyone being able to put up hacked scores. We can give you the download link for the patcher in the IRC, it's probably not a good idea to link here publicly if we want to keep it private among ourselves.

Crehl gave the server and channel above, but if you're not as familiar with IRC, then you can just use the Mibbit Web Client: http://speedrunslive.com/channel/
And then just type "/join #nrush" once it loads and connects to the server.

EDIT: We also now have an IL leaderboard here. Please contact me on TwitchTV, YouTube, Reddit, or Steam to gain access to add your IL times. Include your email address in the message, it is required to give you editing permissions.
Californ1a

Leaderboard Initials: CAL

Erotic Short Stories By Parks

Postby vaiybora » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:40 am

Thanks for providing this good topic,Thanks for your sharing.

แตกใน xxx
vaiybora

Previous

Return to Share with the Community